First of all, Happy Elvis Week! If there’s one thing we know here in Elvis’ hometown of Memphis, it’s that when the temperature goes down the critters come in. These critters can include roof rats, chipmunks, squirrels, racoons, mice, and jackalopes (just kidding.. making sure you were paying attention)
So how do you know if you have a problem?
- Rodent Droppings
- Clawing sound coming from inside your walls
- Thumping or rumbling inside walls, attic and/or crawl spaces
- Outlets or light fixtures suddenly no longer working
- Trail of destruction
- Holes in eaves, overhangs or lap siding
- Random food crumbs where there were no humans or pets eating
What can you do to fix this issue or prevent it?
- Make sure bushes and trees around your home are trimmed and not creating what is essentially a ladder for these unwanted invaders.
- Keep food sealed and put away
- Keep pet food put up unless the pet is eating
- Call for a free estimate on our exclusion services.
What are exclusion services? I’m glad you asked… We’ll come out, evaluate your home, determine vulnerabilities and eliminate them so that the rodents can’t get in. This includes sealing off all open areas and giving specific advice based on your home environment.